White Papers for Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
Instant Messaging Benefits and Threats
This paper discusses the benefits IM brings to business today, in the form of improved communication, collaboration, efficiency, and cost savings. It also outlines IM threats and the security issues business leaders should be aware of so they can take the necessary steps to protect their organizations.
Some of the benefits covered in this whitepaper are;
* Ensured complete data confidentiality and promotes trust with your clients and partners
* Reduced network downtime and disruption to communications, and cuts associated costs
* Reduced the load on your in-house bandwidth
* Promotes business efficiency by aiding faster business communications and decision-making
* Centralized storage and logging, plus detailed reporting interface Improves ability to comply with legal discovery and other regulations
From improved efficiency and project collaboration to the ability to produce archived IM conversations for legal purposes, instant messaging is becoming a communication tool as valuable and indispensable as email or the telephone. Learn more about the benefits of secured instant messaging by downloading this white paper today.
View the White Paper
Share or bookmarklet this web page at: